Investment thesis on Fvckrender
- He is a Vancouver based Self taught 3D artist creating mysterious landscapes, scenes & objects. His renders pay a dark homage to what may eventually reflect our very existence.
- OG in the crypto art scene, Fvckrender has been involved in the space since the very beginning as a collector, and as an artist.
- Has Done Daily’s on instagram @fvckrender for 4 years and he has collaborated with big brands such as Supreme & Dior.
- Uses Recurring themes in his art such as flowers, faces, hands, snakes & scorpions, chains and stones/crystals.
- Generous & giving, Continuously buys his own pieces from the secondary market to do giveaways in his community.
- Keeps a tight relationship with his collectors and Constantly finds new ways to add utility & value to his pieces.
- The pricing of his work on NiftyGateway, besides the Open Editions and Collabs, are well above retail, sitting at around 4 – 5x the original drop cost.
- He has created a metaverse-type world called the Fvckrenderverse// that displays his creations in an immersive 3D world.
- Currently working on his own generative project Fvck_Crystals// rumored to be out by the end of June.
- On NGW: 13 limited editions ranging from 1 (the planets) to 50.
- 4 OE (55 editions to 511). Has done collabs with Zedd (2 limited editions + an OE)
- On Superare: 16 1/1. (average sale = 26000$, new USD price versus ETH not reflected)
- On Foundation: 2 1/1 (average sale = average ETH was 88 eth)
His stats from cryptoart:
Ranked 14th across all platforms based on primary sales.
Sales Total = 5,763,0,00$
Total Artwork Mints = 1761
Highest sale = $412,000
Average price per minted NFT (excluding 1/1s) = 2,363$